Frequently Asked Question
1. What’s the difference between sour rye soup and white borscht?
2. What is sourdough starter?
3. Why do you use plastic packaging?
Plastic bottles are 100% made of recyclable plastic.
Research show that products in plastic bottles are safe for our health.
Of course, we offer our products in glass bottles for more demanding customers.
4. Why are your products worth the price and more expensive than the competitive ones?
We use top-quality raw materials in the production of our products: Polish garlic and Polish flour, as well as Grander revitalised water. Fermentation of our products is not accelerated; it is a natural process which lasts few days.
5. How to prepare your soups?
6. How long after cooking can you eat sour rye soup?
7. How to store your products? In a refrigerator?
shaded cool place in accordance with the instructions on a bottle, no need to keep in a fridge
8. What health properties do your products have?
9. Can sour rye soup be drunk uncooked?
10. How many people can eat a meal made from one bottle of sour rye soup?
For business customers
1. What is the expiry date of your products?
2. What are the types of unit packaging?
– Red Borscht – 500mL glass
– Sour Rye Soup and Organic White Borscht – 480 mL glass
– Horseradish – 230g glass jar
– Fermented cabbage juice – 480 mL glass
More details about unit packaging, collective packaging and logistics are available in the “Products” section.
3. Why your sour rye soup and not another?
4. Who recommends you?
5. Who cooks your products (restaurants, hotels, famous chefs)?
6. What is the minimum delivery requirement for your products?
7. What is the time to process the order?
copyright © 2020 Piskorek Dystrybucja Sp. z o.o. Sp. K.