Privacy & Cookies Policy
Our website does not automatically collect any information, except for the information contained in cookies.
Cookies are computer data, in particular text files, which are stored on the User’s terminal device and are intended for using the Website.
Cookies usually include the domain name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the terminal device and a unique number.
Cookies are put on the User’s terminal device and accessed by the operator of Piskorek Website Dystrybucja Sp. z o.o. Sp.K. with its registered office at: ul. Kościuszki 15, 32-650 Kęty.
Cookies are used for the following purposes:
– to serve the content of the Website pages tailored to the User’s preferences and to optimize the use of website; in particular, these files allow to recognize the Website User’s device and display the website properly, tailored to the User’s individual needs;
– to create statistics that help understand how Website Users use websites, and to improve their structure and content;
Our Website uses two main types of cookies: “Session cookies” and “Persistent cookies”. Session cookies are temporary files stored on User’s device which are erased when logging out, leaving the website or closing their browser. Persistent (functional) cookies are stored on User’s device for a period set in their parameters or until erased by the User.
The following types of cookies are used on our website:
– “Necessary cookies” – these are cookies that are strictly necessary for the operation of a website, for example authentication cookies used for authentication process on the website;
– cookies used to ensure security, e.g. to detect web frauds in the field of authentication on the Website;
– “performance” cookies that help to collect information on how the website is used;
– “functional” cookies that remember the settings selected by the User and personalize the User’s interface, e.g. in terms of language or regional preferences, font size, website appearance, etc.;
– “Third-party cookies used for all ad retargeting and behavioural advertising.
In many cases, the software used for browsing websites (web browser) by default allows cookies to be stored on the User’s terminal device. Website Users can change cookie settings at any time. These settings can be changed so as to block automatic handling of cookies through the web browser settings or to inform each time cookies are put on the Website User’s device. Detailed information about how to manage cookies is available in the software (web browser) settings.
Cookies placed on the Website User’s terminal device may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Website operator.
More information on cookies is available at wszystkoociasteczkach.pl or in the “Help” section of your web browser menu.